By ordering, installing or using this software You, the user, acknowledge and agree to the following terms:
“System,” as used herein, shall mean SAC International’s Sentry software.
You shall not, nor shall You knowingly allow others to:
- modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to derive any source code from the System or any part thereof;
- create derivative works based on the System or any part thereof,
- use or copy the System, any part thereof, or any installation script created with the System except as necessary to install the provided software on the designated system(s),
- rent, lease, resell, grant a security interest in, lend, sublicense, assign, or otherwise transfer any rights in or to the System or any part thereof to any person or entity;
- remove any proprietary notices or labels from the System or any part thereof,
- use the System, any part thereof, or any installation scripts created with the System to create any other software product, or include the System or any part thereof in conjunction with any other software product;
- use or make available the System, any part thereof, or any installation scripts created with the System for the benefit of any other person or entity.
YOU AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”. SAC MAKES NO WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE, SYSTEM, DOCUMENTATION, OR ANY COMPONENTS THEREOF, OR OTHER GOODS OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY SAC, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ORAL OR WRITTEN, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, AGAINST INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE.
You acknowledge and agree that in no event shall SAC, any affiliate or any of their officers, directors, employees, owners, or representatives be liable to You or Your employer, its affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, partners, or owners for any special, indirect, reliance, incidental or consequential damages, loss of profits, or loss of goodwill resulting from the use of or inability to use the System or any Software, Documentation or other goods or services provided hereunder, even if SAC has been notified of the likelihood of such damages occurring. You agree that the sole and exclusive remedy available to You shall be limited to recovery of actual direct damages not in excess of the total License Fees actually paid to SAC by You hereunder. You agree that the limitations provided in this section shall survive and continue in full force and effect despite any failure of an exclusive remedy.